Sample Docent Blog for NHM

As discussed at the Docent Board meeting on Monday, I have set up a blog for use by and limited to the docent board members who attended the board meeting, including Susan who missed the meeting as board secretary.

I have limited this blog so that only those email addresses that I have included have the opportunity of viewing the sample blog which consists of a sample picture, text message and three minute video. You may have to click on older post to view the previous published items.

Please notice the comment box where you can click and enter a comment. I have loaded information intended to give you an idea of what can be included in the blog. As blogmaster, docents can either send me info to put on the blog, or, if added as an author, load items of interest. The blog, to be useful, should receive articles and allow comment and viewing/comment by the greater docent population.

I have completely severed this blog from being noticed or referenced in any way by Google or Blogspot according to the wishes expressed by board members. The blog can be opened to only those who are invited to view it.

As I indicated before, this is a very abbreviated version of what the blog can become. Send me your comments and let me know if you have any problems viewing the blog.

Chuck
cdmilam@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humans got immunity boost from Neanderthals, study finds

Prehistoric feathers found frozen in amber

How Sharks sniff out their prey